By completing this form you certify that you have read and agree to the rules outlined in the Covid-19 Pool Waiver below. If you are renting, you will need to obtain the HOA member’s permission before submitting this form.
*** Please read the following document: COVID-19 Waiver ***
Please observe the following before using any of the community common amenities:
All Residents must agree to and return a COVID-19 Waiver before using the facilities. If you do not agree to the waiver your key will not be activated for usage of the facilities. There is a link to the COVID-19 Waiver above.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR THINK YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT USE THE FACILITIES.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Those who are not yet fully vaccinated are encouraged to use face masks at all times when feasible.
- Please bring your own antibacterial /antivirus cleaners to use on the pool chairs & tables /gates/doors and other touchable surfaces, before and after use.
- Please wipe down all surfaces touched while at the facilities.
- The HOA cleans and sanitizes the facilities periodically, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are 100% disease / virus free. Therefore, USE OF THE FACILITIES IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
As key fobs are manually activated, any signed waivers received after business hours or over the weekend will be reviewed the following business day after which the fob will be activated. If you want your fob activated for the weekend then please make sure the form is signed and submitted to HOA Strategies by close of business Thursday.