By completing this form you certify that you have read and agree to the rules outlined in the documents below. If you are renting, you will need to obtain the HOA member’s permission before submitting this form.
Please observe the following before using any of the community common amenities:
All Residents must agree to and return a COVID-19 Waiver before using the facilities. If you do not agree to the waiver your key will not be activated for usage of the facilities. The waiver is attached.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR THINK YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT USE THE FACILITIES.
- Social Distancing spacing of 6 feet between separate households must be observed by those using all common area facilities.
- Pool Usage is limited to no more than of 50% of the posted bather limit. Do not exceed more than 50% of the posted limit. This total usage limit includes people in the pool and also people using the pool area, chairs etc. The posted limit for our pool is 64 and under COVID-19 we must limit the number to 32.
- Those that use the facilities are encouraged to use face masks at all times when feasible.
- Please bring your own antibacterial /antivirus cleaners to use on the pool chairs & tables /gates/doors and other touchable surfaces, before and after use.
- Please wipe down all surfaces touched while at the facilities.
- The HOA cleans and sanitizes the facilities periodically, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are 100% disease / virus free. Therefore, USE OF THE FACILITIES IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT DEMAND FOR THE POOL FACILITIES WE MAY IMPLEMENT A RESERVATION PROCEDURE SO THAT ALL HOUSEHOLDS HAVE A FAIR CHANCE FOR USE. BECAUSE OF THE LIMITIATIONS ON USE, WE ASK THAT YOU LIMIT USE TO MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD