By completing this form you certify that you have read and agree to the rules outlined in the Covid-19 Pool Waiver below. If you are renting, you will need to obtain the HOA member’s permission before submitting this form.
*** Please read the following document: COVID-19 Pool Waiver ***
Please observe the following before using any of the community common amenities:
All Residents must agree to and return a COVID-19 Waiver before using the facilities. There is a link to the COVID-19 Waiver above.
- IF YOU ARE SICK OR THINK YOU ARE SICK, DO NOT USE THE FACILITIES.
- Social Distancing spacing of 6 feet between separate households must be observed by those using all common area facilities. Pool goers are responsible for following social distancing protocols.
- The pool’s capacity will be limited to 50% of its normal capacity. If capacity limits are being reached, please be courteous and limit your time to a maximum of 2 hours so that all can have an opportunity to use the pool.
- Those that use the facilities are encouraged to use face masks at all times when feasible.
- Please bring your own antibacterial /antivirus cleaners to use on the pool chairs & tables /gates/doors and other touchable surfaces, before and after use.
- Please wipe down all surfaces touched while at the facilities.
- The HOA cleans and sanitizes the facilities periodically, but cannot guarantee that the facilities are 100% disease / virus free. Therefore, USE OF THE FACILITIES IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK!